News from DLR Group
DLR Group has named Tony Cocea, PE; Andrew Cupples, AIA; Jason Dardis, AIA; Susan Gray, AIA; Adam St. Cyr, AIA; Gretchen Wahab, NCIDQ; and Ed Wilms, AIA, IIDA, principals in the firm.
Tony Cocea (Santa Monica) leads the DLR Group engineering team in California. He is a talented mechanical engineer with international experience. Cocea is a passionate proponent of integrated design and a champion of high performance building design.
Andrew Cupples (Los Angeles) is one of the most respected Justice designers in the United States. He has more than 35 years of experience in the planning, design and construction of detention facilities domestically and in multiple international markets.
Jason Dardis (Seattle) leads DLR Group’s Corporate practice in Seattle where he collaborates with Fortune 500 clients in the technology, retail, and development segments. His passion is designing high performance, technology enhanced buildings utilizing extensive integrated systems.
Susan Gray (Phoenix) is a member of the firm’s K-12 Education Forum and leads DLR Group’s K-12 studio in the Southwest. She joined DLR Group in 2007 and also has extensive experience delivering civic projects for public sector clients.
Adam St. Cyr (Chicago) joined DLR Group in 2005. St. Cyr is an excellent client leader and project manager. He has delivered multiple projects for the Chicago Building Commission including the LEED Platinum Fire Engine #16. He is a member of the firm’s Practice Forum.
Gretchen Wahab (Los Angeles) leads DLR Group’s Workplace practice in California. She excels at leading clients through a discovery process to build consensus and define measurable goals for a project. Her recent work includes detailed workplace exploration for Boeing, MGM, and the United Services Automobile Association.
Ed Wilms (Minneapolis) is an award-winning designer with expertise in the gaming, hospitality, entertainment, and retail/mixed-use markets. He is intimately involved in DLR Group’s ongoing design work at the Mall of America.
“A DLR Group Principal is a leader who proactively and ethically carries DLR Group forward to attain the firm's mission and live its values," said DLR Group Managing Principal Griff Davenport, AIA. “Our new Principals, and all of the integrated design professionals receiving recognition this year, demonstrate these traits every day and represent DLR Group, our clients, and the practice of architecture with professionalism."
DLR Group also appointed these deserving professionals to senior associate and associate.
- Mark Berg, AIA, Des Monies
- Amber Beverlin, AIA, Overland Park
- Diana Brown, PE, SE, Seattle
- David Ciavarella, AIA, Lincoln
- Keith Coffman, architecture, Pasadena
- Marsha Crockett, marketing, Phoenix
- Jesse Duker, marketing, Pasadena
- Michael Ellars, AIA, Santa Monica
- JaDee Harsma, AIA, Colorado Springs
- Mike Janes, architecture, Seattle
- Amy Riley, AIA, Omaha
- Sean Rosebrugh, AIA Phoenix
- Makoto Shoji, AIA, Santa Monica
- Michael Stephens, AIA, Riverside
- Andrew Van Leeuwen, AIA, Overland Park
- Adam Wells, marketing, Omaha
- Michael Zahn, PE, SE, Santa Monica
- Eric Amber, AIA, Sacramento
- Teresa Ammon, AIA, Colorado Springs
- Mark Bennett, architecture, Sacramento
- David Bircher, architecture, Pasadena
- Edgar Bove, architecture, Pasadena
- Denny Burke, architecture, Seattle
- David Case, ASLA, Phoenix
- Siying Chen, architecture, Santa
- Monica Bill Clark, accounting, Group Services
- Katie Crowley, Associate AIA, Overland Park
- Scott Dobbe, Associate AIA, Omaha
- Jonathan Draheim, mechanical engineering, Overland Park
- Amy Finnerty, Associate AIA, Overland Park
- Cesar Garcia, PE, Omaha
- Lori Gordillo, NCIDQ, Las Vegas
- Jerry Greer, architecture, Phoenix
- Heather Hudson, Associate AIA, Omaha
- Brenda Huelsbeck, marketing, Santa Monica
- Tara Kelly, marketing, Seattle
- Lissa Marshall, marketing, Omaha
- Nancy Martel, marketing, Minneapolis
- Melissa Mohr, interior design, Santa Monica
- Hakop Musayelyan, architecture, Riverside
- Katie Ramsbottom, Associate AIA, Omaha
- Greg Sagherian, Associate AIA, Pasadena
- Robi Ann Sales, interior design, Pasadena
- Amarpreet Sethi, architecture, Seattle
- Laura Smith, architecture, Minneapolis
- Luke Stevenson, structural technician, Omaha
- Christopher Stumm, AIA, Colorado Springs
- Ben Talbot, energy services, Chicago
- Kate Thuesen, AIA, Overland Park
- Peter Turek, energy services, Chicago
- Mervin Villar, architecture, Santa Monica
About DLR Group DLR Group is an interdisciplinary design firm providing architecture, engineering, planning, and interior design from offices coast-to-coast and in China. Our promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the AIA 2030 Commitment. Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.