- Who: Vincent Adams, board chair, Corvallis 509J; Karen Montovino, principal, DLR Group; Ryan Noss, superintendent, Corvallis 509J; Kim Patten, facilities & transportation director, Corvallis 509J; Shahnaz Sahnow, instructional coach and intervention specialist, Corvallis 509J.
- What: Education Drives Facility Planning: A Case Study of Corvallis School District.
Corvallis School District has succeeded with an education-first approach to facility master planning. With an in-depth approach to educational planning, comprehensive educational assessments and community-based master planning, the district passed a $200 million bond in May focused on student equity.
- Where: OSBA Annual Convention
- Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront, Hawthorne Room
1401 SW Naito Parkway
Portland, Oregon 97201
- When: Friday, November 9, from 11:00 AM to 12:15 PM
Stop by Booth No. 29 to connect with our presenters and education design team throughout the convention.