Ping An Beijing CBD Office Towers

  • Client

    • Ping An Real Estate Co., Ltd
  • Project Type

Design Achievement - The project owner Ping An Insurance is a Fortune 500 company mainly dealing with insurance, banking and financial services. The owner’s three goals for this project are branding, place making, and creating a landmark. DLR Group’s design is inspired by a Chinese traditional cultural symbol: auspicious cloud, which represents fortune, luck, and harmony. The concept of cloud is implemented in both a fluid master plan and waving façade. The project includes three highrise office towers and multi-level podiums housing dining, bank and professional consulting services. The financial center offers a balanced relationship between owner and tenant occupied spaces with thoughtfully configured circulation, fulfilling owner’s operational needs. The efficient floor plan maximizes usable office spaces and guarantees high return on owner’s investment. The building footprints are minimized to leave more open green spaces, providing employees with comfortable and healthy work environment and demonstrating the owner’s commitment to sustainability. 

Scope Summary - The scope of this project includes a 40-story development on a 11,500 m2 lot. Of the approximately 106,838 m2 of floor area, about 90% will be office space and the remaining 10% will be retail. The building density is 50% with a green ratio of 20%. DLR Group provided architecture and master planning services.

Ping An Beijing CBD Office Towers

Client
Ping An Real Estate Co., Ltd