DLR Group Appoints New Senior Principals and Principals
DLR Group, a 100 percent employee-owned integrated design firm, has appointed two senior principals and 31 principals. The firm recognizes the commitment and achievement of its employee-owners annually in October.
“Each year DLR Group rewards leaders who proactively and positively carry the firm forward to significant new levels of design achievement,” said DLR Group CEO Griff Davenport, FAIA. “As we grow, and our clients take us to more locations around the world, the leadership of our new senior principals and principals will be instrumental in fulfilling our brand promise to elevate the human experience through design.”
The following individuals were recently appointed as DLR Group senior principals.
Matt Janiak, AIA, LEED AP (Cleveland), Architecture
Janiak is the firm’s Northeast Region Leader overseeing operations for offices in Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio; New York, and Washington, D.C. offices. He has led integrated teams on numerous large, complex, award-winning public and private projects.
Prem Sundharam, AIA, WELL AP (Phoenix), Architecture
Sundharam is DLR Group’s Global Sustainability Leader and member of the firm’s Research & Development Studio. He works with design teams to develop sustainable strategies that deliver environmentally responsible design solutions for clients around the globe.
The following individuals were recently appointed as DLR Group principals.
· Ruth Albertelli, RA, CCS (Cleveland), Architecture
· Stephanie Banfield, PE (Cleveland), Engineering
· Richard Beach, AIA (Tucson, Arizona), Architecture
· Chris Bell, AIA (Seattle), Architecture
· Dennis Bree, AIA, LEED AP (Phoenix), Architecture
· Matt Brehmer, AIA, (Phoenix), Architecture
· Mark Covington, RA, LEED AP (Sacramento, California), Architecture
· Jackie Eckhardt, AIA, LEED AP (Seattle), Architecture
· Hassan Gardezi, AIA, LEED GA (Cleveland), Architecture
· DeAngelo Gayle, PE (Minneapolis), Engineering
· Ivy Glasgow, WELL AP, LEED AP BD+C (Sacramento, California), Architecture
· JaDee Harsma, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Colorado Springs, Colorado), Architecture
· Vanessa Kassabian, AIA (New York), Architecture
· Khary Knowles (Los Angeles), Business Development
· Ann Knudsen, AIA, CSI (Los Angeles), Architecture
· Chris Loeser, AIA (Cleveland), Architecture
· Jon Mesik, PE (Chicago), Engineering
· Nate Miller, AIA, LEED AP (Minneapolis), Architecture
· Mark Morris, RA (Cleveland), Architecture
· Irene Monis, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (San Francisco), Architecture
· Robyn O'Roark, NCARB (Kansas City, Kansas), Architecture
· Robert Phinney, AIA, LEED Fellow (Washington D.C.), Architecture
· William Ragland, PE, SE (Seattle), Engineering
· Jose Rangel, NCARB, LEED AP (Kansas City, Kansas), Architecture
· Michael Rudolph, AIA, (Phoenix), Architecture
· Dan Spotswood-Moberly, LEED AP (San Francisco), Architecture
· Matt Streed, AIA, LEED AP (Minneapolis), Architecture
· Tim Thielke, AIA, LEED AP (Phoenix), Architecture
· John Tinker, PE, SE (Minneapolis), Engineering
· Mark Van Allen, AIA, LEED AP (Orlando, Florida), Architecture
· Carla Weinheimer, AIA, DBIA (Portland, Oregon), Architecture
The firm also recognized 142 Associates and 72 Senior Associates in DLR Group locations around the globe.