DLR Group Appoints New Senior Principals and Principals
DLR Group, a 100 percent employee-owned integrated design firm, has appointed four senior principals and 16 principals. The firm annually recognizes the commitment of its employee-owners in these roles.
“I'm proud to announce the firm’s leadership class of 2020. These professionals embrace DLR Group’s leadership culture and are recognized as mentors and leaders both inside the firm and within the industry," said DLR Group CEO Griff Davenport, FAIA. "This year's diverse group of appointees offers expertise in architecture, business development, design, engineering, interiors, and project management."
The following individuals were recently appointed as DLR Group senior principals and principals.
Andrew Cupples, FAIA, DBIA (Los Angeles), Architecture
Andrew is one of the most respected justice facility architects in the United States, recognized nationally and internationally for the design and planning of courts, and correctional and detention facilities. He is the design leader within DLR Group's Justice+Civic Studio.
Pamela Loeffelman, FAIA, LEED AP (Denver), Architecture
Pam is a leader in the firm’s K-12 Education Studio, elevating education for local school districts in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Wyoming, and nationwide. She was instrumental in winning the education facilities master plan for the U.S. Virgin Islands, an effort to rebuild and improve learning environments for the territory’s 10,000 students.
Stuart Rothenberger, AIA, LEED AP (Denver), Architecture
Stu is the global higher education leader and has served higher education clients almost exclusively throughout his career. He is a strategic leader known for challenging design teams and clients to think about how space and design can positively elevate learning on campuses across the nation.
Peter Rutti, AIA, NCARB (Phoenix), Architecture
A member of DLR Group’s senior leadership team, Peter is responsible for operations in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, and Utah. He is also a recognized expert in the design of both performing art centers and cultural institutions.
- David Carey, PE, LC (Lincoln), Engineering
- Valentina Castellon (Minneapolis), Interiors
- Abbey Cwiek-Garrett, NCIDQ, WELL AP (Portland), Interiors
- Sara Guyette, AIA, LEED AP (Minneapolis), Architecture
- April Herrmann, (Denver), Business Development
- Mike Janes, AIA, LEED AP (Seattle), Architecture
- Jose Jordan, NCIDQ (Orlando), Interiors
- Christopher Lawrence, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Riverside), Architecture
- Dan Luzius, LEED AP (Seattle), Engineering
- Megan Mackenzie, AIA (Austin), Architecture
- Carmen Mazzant, PE (Denver), Engineer
- Juliana Norvell, (Phoenix), Business Development
- Mark Reed, (Dallas), Project Management
- David Schmidt, LEED AP, (Phoenix), Architecture
- Ben Talbot, PE, LEED AP (Chicago), Engineering
- Joel Wilbur, NCARB, CASp (Los Angeles), Architecture