- Who: Marilyn Denison, senior associate, DLR Group; Raechel French, associate, DLR Group; Emily Froese, DLR Group; Taryn Kinney, principal, DLR Group.
- What: Learning Through Inquiry – Four Virtual Workshops.
The Learning through Inquiry offered by DLR Group is a virtual professional development workshop series that immerses participants in the process of Inquiry-Based Learning. The series is intended to be applicable for whatever scenario your district opts for this fall and beyond - face-to-face, virtual, or a hybrid learning environment. Each workshop is crafted to provide powerful and transformative experiences that address essential features of inquiry teaching and learning. The Learning Through Inquiry workshops were developed by experts in the field who utilized a peer-reviewed process. Each workshop contains information that is directly applicable to teaching and learning that fuels equity, growth, and engagement.
The outline of the Learning Through Inquiry workshop series includes methodology, the three types of inquiry, and practical experiences of the hybrid model of Inquiry-Based Learning. Participants will experience the following outcomes:
- Understand the inquiry cycle of teaching and learning.
- Understand and gain comfort in designing for the three types of inquiry-based learning;
- Practice units of instruction in the types of inquiry-based learning;
- Understand how instruction moves through face-to-face, virtual, and a hybrid of face-to-face and virtual learning.
- Where: Four virtual workshops that are each two hours in length.
Tuition: $395.00* Pay online to register
- When: TBD
*A discounted price of $295 is available with ten or more attendees.
Custom scheduling is available for campuses or districts. Please contact Emily Froese at email@example.com for more information.