- University of Nevada, Reno University Arts Building
We fully embrace our responsibility to society by designing spaces that emphasize academic learning and social development.
- UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA, DINSDALE FAMILY LEARNING COMMONS
Library Transformed for Modern Learning
Explore our Work
- Shenzhen Institute of Design and Innovation
Campus Gracefully Blends Technology and Environment
- University of Florida Institute of Black Culture and Institute of Hispanic-Latino Cultures
Design Foundations in Cultural Identities
- Pima Community College Center of Excellence for Applied Technology
New CTE Building Pride of the Community
- Swarthmore College Dining and Community Commons
First Net-Zero Dining Facility in the Country
- Los Rios Community College District-CRC Elk Grove Center Phase Two
Transparent, Engaging Science Building
- Cleveland Clinic Sheila and Eric Samson Pavilion
Next Gen Education: Teamwork
A New Normal for Higher Education
When the pandemic shuttered college campuses across the nation in spring 2020, we were immediately inspired to act. What initially began as a listening exercise has blossomed into a framework for our practice and a driving force for sweeping change across the industry. It’s a continuing research initiative, a narrative we are writing in collaboration with institutions across the country.Read More
Evolution of Campus
COVID-19, E-Learning, and the Collegiate Pedagogy Model
Out of necessity came change, then widespread innovation in interactions between teachers, students, and the learning environment.
Instituting a “Door is Always Open” Approach to Academic Offices
While the recent shift to virtual office hours was done out of necessity, the concept has significant potential to become a long-term solution on higher education campuses nationwide.
Planning for a Resilient Future in Higher Education
Effective, engaged, and integrated planning doesn't propose to guess the future; it empowers colleges and universities to be adaptable and resilient during uncertain times.
- Case Western Reserve Dental Clinic
Crossing the Line: Community Integrated Care
- Jameson Crane Surgical Skills Lab
Practice Makes Perfect
- Valencia College, Poinciana Campus
Campus and Community Weave History Together
- Arapahoe Community College, Sturm Collaboration Campus
Collaborative Community Education
- Colorado State University-Pueblo, Center for Integrated Health and Human Inquiry
Building Transformed for Modern Learning
- Vanderbilt University
Trans-Institutional Plan Sets New Campus Standards
- California Polytechnic State University, Vista Grande Dining Facility
Dining Pavilion Embodies Home Away from Home
- Mt. San Jacinto College Math and Science Building
Dynamic New Building Enriches Students
Campus Design for Engagement and Equity
In this week’s Design is Everywhere podcast episode, we learn how institutions are designing equity into their decision-making process with DLR Group Senior Associate Linsey Graff.
A Holistic Design Approach for Campus, Community, and Planet
DLR Group Senior Principal Stu Rothenberger shares three projects with Facilities Manager that highlight holistic problem-solving to benefit campuses and communities.
Rich in Black History but Long Underfunded, These HBCU Campuses Will be Preserved
A new pilot grant program is designed to help Historically Black Colleges and Universities preserve significant buildings and sites on their campuses--an initiative that is long overdue.
DLR Group Selected for Performing Arts Design at Two California Colleges
New facilities will provide modern environments for performing arts and music students at two higher education institutions.
Construction Begins on New Fine Arts Complex at Allan Hancock College
DLR Group’s design promotes cross-disciplinary learning opportunities and connects the arts with the broader campus and community.