- Case Western Reserve University Maltz Performing Arts Center
See projects, ideas, firm news, and awards that exemplify how our theater designers contribute to our integrated design practice.
Make any performing or presentation space operate flawlessly – from accessible and comfortable seating layouts, to rigging systems, to stage machinery.
- University of Nevada, Reno University Arts Building
Varied Arts Spaces Support a Vibrant Arts Community
- Point Park University Pittsburgh Playhouse
State-of-the-Art Meets Historic Urban Context
- Cornell Arts + Entertainment Complex
Flexible Planning for Community Arts
- SAFE Credit Union Performing Arts Center
Transformative Commitment to Community
- Straz Center for the Performing Arts
Bringing the Straz Center to the Riverfront
Honors + Recognitions
Meet our People
Our sector, discipline, and executive leaders are dispersed to mentor the next generation of employee-owners, counsel clients, and share their design voice in their local communities.
The concept of ownership, its importance to our culture, and the immense benefits are rather simple. Driven by opportunity, we make decisions that impact not only our success but also that of our clients and partners. our clients and partners.