DLR Group Announces Firm Appointments
DLR Group Announces Firm Appointments
(MINNEAPOLIS, May 13, 2022) – Two new senior principals and 18 principals were recently appointed in our 100% employee-owned integrated design firm. We recognize annually the commitment of our employee-owners in these roles.
Acknowledging and rewarding achievement, professional growth, and leadership is a major part of the foundations of our employee-owned firm. It recognizes the hard work and dedication of individual employee-owners and sets the bar for each of us to aim for as our career progresses within the firm.”
The following individuals were recently appointed as DLR Group senior principals and principals.
Curtis Johnson, AIA, LEED AP, Architecture (Omaha)
Johnson leads firm operations, client services, and staff professional development for DLR Group’s offices in Des Moines, Iowa, and Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska. Johnson is also an adept client leader and a member of the K-12 Studio in Nebraska, guiding school districts through all phases of project development. His design work impacts thousands of students and teachers every day in schools throughout the Midwest.
Becky Schnack, CPA, Accounting (Omaha)
As Chief Financial Officer, Schnack is responsible for all financial operations of the firm, including developing and implementing financial and operational strategies, monitoring performance measures that support those strategies, developing control systems, and managing capital investments. She also leads a DLR Group Financial Services Team that oversees all financial functions and reporting protocols for the firm, including international operations.
- Camilo Bearman, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, Architecture (Washington D.C.)
- Michael Berg, Construction Management (Omaha)
- Erica Ceder, LEED AP BD+C, Assoc. DBIA, Architecture (Portland)
- Amy Clark, AIA, Architecture (Tucson)
- Megan Duffy, NCIDQ, Interiors (Phoenix)
- Linsey Graff, Assoc. AIA, Planning (Phoenix)
- Angie Key, Accounting (Omaha)
- Ariel Mieling, AIA, Assoc. DBIA, Architecture (Seattle)
- Penny Moody, Business Development (Orlando)
- Jeffrey Purtell, Assoc. DBIA, Business Development (Washington D.C.)
- Scott Pryde, RIBA ARB, Architecture (Dubai)
- Yogesh Saoji, AIA, AICP, Planning (New York)
- Luke Stevenson, Informative Technology (Omaha)
- Kathy Tait, Business Development (Minneapolis)
- Jeanette Walton, LEED AP, Architecture (San Francisco)
- Joshua Wetzig, PE, Engineering (Kansas City)
- Qeturah Williams, AIA, Architecture (Houston)
- Terry Wohlgenant, CIPE, BEMP, High Performance Design (Phoenix)
DLR Group Recognized with Two Awards for Interiors
The firm's design work is recognized by IIDA Southwest for the Heard Museum’s Jacobson Gallery and SAFE Credit Union Performing Arts Center.
Pipa Bradbury Named Interior Design Leader
With over 25 years of design experience, Principal Pipa Bradbury, NCIDQ, LEED AP ID+C, has been named Interior Design Leader.
Firm Hires New Science+Technology Design Leader
With over 30 years of experience, Principal Gene Graff, AIA, LEED AP, joins DLR Group as Science+Technology Design Leader, elevating the firm’s global Science+Technology practice.
166 Employee-Owners Appointed to DLR Group’s Leadership Ranks
Three new senior principals and 22 principals were recently appointed at DLR Group, a 100% employee-owned global integrated design firm.
National Expansion of Courthouse Designs
DLR Group continues to produce ethos-driven designs for courthouses across America.
DLR Group Science+Technology Grows Leaders and Clients Coast-to-Coast
New leaders in Seattle and New York combined with new clients in education, biotech, and more position DLR Group for significant impact in the S+T market.
The Society of American Military Engineers
Society of American Military Engineers to bestow Seymour S. Greenfield Award for sustaining member and industry leadership.
Essam Nabih Recognized with Lifetime Achievement Award
Receiving the Lifetime Achievement Award, Essam Nabih is celebrated for his accomplishments in the field during his career.
Ellen Hanson Joins DLR Group
As business development leader, she’s responsible for securing design opportunities for the K-12 Education studio in Chicago.
DLR Group’s Hans Papke Receives the ULI Apgar Thought Leader Award
Recognized for his research and innovation, Hans coverage of a project in the desert puts biomimicry design in the spotlight.