DLR Group Announces Firm Appointments
DLR Group Announces Firm Appointments
(MINNEAPOLIS, May 13, 2022) – Two new senior principals and 18 principals were recently appointed in our 100% employee-owned integrated design firm. We recognize annually the commitment of our employee-owners in these roles.
Acknowledging and rewarding achievement, professional growth, and leadership is a major part of the foundations of our employee-owned firm. It recognizes the hard work and dedication of individual employee-owners and sets the bar for each of us to aim for as our career progresses within the firm.”
The following individuals were recently appointed as DLR Group senior principals and principals.
Curtis Johnson, AIA, LEED AP, Architecture (Omaha)
Johnson leads firm operations, client services, and staff professional development for DLR Group’s offices in Des Moines, Iowa, and Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska. Johnson is also an adept client leader and a member of the K-12 Studio in Nebraska, guiding school districts through all phases of project development. His design work impacts thousands of students and teachers every day in schools throughout the Midwest.
Becky Schnack, CPA, Accounting (Omaha)
As Chief Financial Officer, Schnack is responsible for all financial operations of the firm, including developing and implementing financial and operational strategies, monitoring performance measures that support those strategies, developing control systems, and managing capital investments. She also leads a DLR Group Financial Services Team that oversees all financial functions and reporting protocols for the firm, including international operations.
- Camilo Bearman, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, Architecture (Washington D.C.)
- Michael Berg, Construction Management (Omaha)
- Erica Ceder, LEED AP BD+C, Assoc. DBIA, Architecture (Portland)
- Amy Clark, AIA, Architecture (Tucson)
- Megan Duffy, NCIDQ, Interiors (Phoenix)
- Linsey Graff, Assoc. AIA, Planning (Phoenix)
- Angie Key, Accounting (Omaha)
- Ariel Mieling, AIA, Assoc. DBIA, Architecture (Seattle)
- Penny Moody, Business Development (Orlando)
- Jeffrey Purtell, Assoc. DBIA, Business Development (Washington D.C.)
- Scott Pryde, RIBA ARB, Architecture (Dubai)
- Yogesh Saoji, AIA, AICP, Planning (New York)
- Luke Stevenson, Informative Technology (Omaha)
- Kathy Tait, Business Development (Minneapolis)
- Jeanette Walton, LEED AP, Architecture (San Francisco)
- Joshua Wetzig, PE, Engineering (Kansas City)
- Qeturah Williams, AIA, Architecture (Houston)
- Terry Wohlgenant, CIPE, BEMP, High Performance Design (Phoenix)
DLR Group Chosen to Renovate, Expand Historic California Elementary School
In tandem with Bush Construction, DLR Group will renovate and expand historic Richard J. Neutra Elementary School
Cleveland Museum of Natural History Unveils New and Renovated Facilities
The state-of-the-art museum unveiled their newly renovated Visitor Hall, café, educational wings, and more designed to reflect the natural wonders of Ohio.
DLR Group Announces New Marketing Leadership Team
Maggie Flickinger, Tom Mitchell, and Andy Ernsting will each lead distinct aspects and teams within DLR Group’s marketing structure.
Andrea VanderLende to Lead K-12 Education Business Development in the Northwest
DLR Group will leverage Andrea VanderLende’s experience as it continues to build its K-12 Education portfolio in the Pacific Northwest
International Development Management Services Leader Kristina Feller Joins Firm
Led by Kristina Feller, Development Management Services offers strategic solutions for all stages of real estate development.
DLR Group Featured at SoFloNOMA SAY IT LOUD Exhibit
Two DLR Group designers’ contributions shine at SoFloNOMA's SAY IT LOUD exhibition, celebrating diversity in Florida's built environment.