DLR Group Announces Firm Appointments
DLR Group Announces Firm Appointments
(MINNEAPOLIS, October 27, 2021) ― DLR Group, a 100% employee-owned integrated design firm, has newly appointed two senior principals and 61 principals. The firm recognizes annually the commitment of its employee-owners in these roles.
This has been a year of growth and the leadership capital in DLR Group is stronger and more diverse than at any point in our history. These outstanding design professionals are committed to delivering on our promise to elevate the human experience through design."
The following individuals were recently appointed as DLR Group senior principals and principals.
Lloyd Ramsey, LEED AP BD+C, CET (Phoenix)
Ramsey is a nationally recognized expert in integrated design and building optimization. As Global Engineering Leader, he collaborates with other sustainable design experts and has led integrated teams in planning, programming, and delivery of high-performance projects in the U.S. and Canada. Under his leadership, DLR Group’s engineering disciplines have instilled a culture of training and mentorship to help develop younger engineers progress in their careers. He is a respected partner, contributor, and an asset to our growing engineering team.
Jeremy Reding, AIA, WELL AP (Seattle)
As Global Workplace Leader, Reding provides design and leadership across DLR Group to create award-winning, technology-enhanced, and employee-centered workplaces for public and private clients. He is a champion for integrated design within the firm. Through him, DLR Group is laying the groundwork for the future of workplace design.
- Robert Allen, AIA (Washington, D.C.)
- David Almany, AIA (Kansas City)
- Dale Anderson, AIA, ACHA (Seattle)
- Sean Avery, PE, LEED AP (Seattle)
- Kwame Bailey(Washington, D.C.)
- Jon Baker, FAIA, LEED AP (San Diego)
- John Beyer, AIA (Charlotte)
- Cal Bowie, AIA (Washington, D.C.)
- Diana Brown, PE, SE (Seattle)
- Peter Brown, FAIA, LEED AP (Shanghai)
- William Carney(Minneapolis)
- Nathan Casteel, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Chicago)
- John Chadwick(Washington, D.C.)
- David Frum, FAIA, FACHA (Seattle)
- Matthew Davitt, AIA, LEED AP (Washington, D.C.)
- Marilyn Denison, Ed. D. (Dallas)
- Chris Ertl, AIA, LEED AP (Kansas City)
- Amy Farrell, NCIDQ (Cleveland)
- Wendy Ferlisi(Charlotte)
- Kathleen Fitzpatrick, MBA (Phoenix)
- Ben Foth, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Phoenix)
- Buddy Gessel, AIA, LEED AP (San Diego)
- Chris Getz, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Orlando)
- Sheri Ginett, NCIDQ, IIDA (Charlotte)
- Anat Grant, LEED AP BD+C, WELL AP (Los Angeles)
- Bill Gridley, FAIA, NCARB (Washington, D.C.)
- Matthew Gulsvig, AIA, LEED AP (Omaha)
- Sara Guyette, AIA, LEED AP (Minneapolis)
- Matthew Heller(Los Angeles)
- Jonathan Hopkins (New York)
- Michael Huffstetler, LEED AP, F.SAME (Omaha)
- Heather Hughes, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Lincoln)
- Damian Huneycutt, AIA (Charlotte)
- Ian Kilpatrick, AIA, NCARB (Kansas City)
- Gary L. Rademacher, AIA (Dallas)
- Brian Leonard, AIA (San Diego)
- Johnny Lin(Shanghai)
- Todd McGraw, AIA (Charlotte)
- Leanne Meyer-Smith, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Chicago)
- Dan Michaels (Cleveland)
- Michael Minton, AIA (Washington, D.C.)
- Tom Mitchell(Kansas City)
- Rick Nowicki, AIA (San Diego)
- Shona O’Dea, LEED AP BD+C, WELL AP – HPD (Sacramento)
- April Pottorff, FAIA (Austin)
- Elise Robinson, AIA (Washington, D.C.)
- Ryan Robley, PE, SE (Denver)
- Jamal Salem(Dubai)
- Richard Salopek, AIA (Washington, D.C.)
- Sanborn (Chicago)
- Jose Sanchez, Assoc. AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Los Angeles)
- Daniel Siedhoff, AIA (Lincoln)
- Derek Smith, PE (Kansas City)
- Jesse Smith, LEED AP (Portland)
- Monika Smith, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Washington, D.C.)
- Benjamin Strain, AIA, LEED AP (Denver)
- Ben Szela, PE, LC (Dallas)
- Andy Thompson(Riverside)
- Yu Tsai(Shanghai)
- Kenneth Turner, AIA, NCARB (Chicago)
- Michael Vander Ploeg(Seattle)
Fast Company Innovation by Design Names DLR Group for Three Awards
DLR Group receives a finalist designation and honorable mentions in the Sustainable and Experience Design categories.
A New Resource for Business Development in Denver
Pamela Tribbett joins the K-12 Education studio to focus on meeting the educational facility needs of regional school districts and communities.
DLR Group Architect Named At-Large Director to AIA Board
Senior Associate Korey White, AIA, has been elected to the American Institute of Architects National Board of Directors as 2023 - 2025 At-Large Director.
DLR Group Welcomes K-12 Education Client Leader in North Carolina
The firm’s newest K-12 Education Client Leader, Julie McLaurin, AIA, NCARB, will lead teams to meet the critical needs of communities in the Carolinas.
HUB Fullerton to Open its Doors to Students in 2025
A six-story residential building will redefine student housing for California State University-Fullerton, Hope International University, and Pacific Christian College.
DLR Group Represents USA’s bid for World’s Expo in 2027
In anticipation of the next World’s Fair, we are representing the USA’s bid to host the Expo in Minneapolis as the project’s designer.
In the Media
The New European Bauhaus: An Opportunity to Revisit the Way We Think About Prisons
Marayca Lopez dives in to what the New European Bauhaus means for the future of correctional facilities with Justice Trends.
Here to There: A Journal to Excellence and Equity in Philadelphia
Troy Glover’s piece in Essentials magazine shows how systemic change in planning, design, and construction results in equitable environments for students.
Nine Workplace Design Considerations to Elevate Your Enterprise
Jonathan Grefaldon talked with D Magazine on the nine considerations our designers discuss to create the perfect workplace for every stakeholder.
Unlocked Doors Were "First Line of Defense" at Uvalde School
Todd Ferking talks with the Associated Press on functional and historical issues that contributed to the tragedy at Uvalde.
Northern Arizona University Student-Athlete High Performance Center featured on ArchDaily
ArchDaily explores Northern Arizona University Student-Athlete High-Performance Center, a state-of-the-art training facility designed to attract top student-athletes and focused on wellness and development.