DLR Group Announces Firm Appointments
DLR Group Announces Firm Appointments
(MINNEAPOLIS, October 27, 2021) ― DLR Group, a 100% employee-owned integrated design firm, has newly appointed two senior principals and 61 principals. The firm recognizes annually the commitment of its employee-owners in these roles.
This has been a year of growth and the leadership capital in DLR Group is stronger and more diverse than at any point in our history. These outstanding design professionals are committed to delivering on our promise to elevate the human experience through design."
The following individuals were recently appointed as DLR Group senior principals and principals.
Lloyd Ramsey, LEED AP BD+C, CET (Phoenix)
Ramsey is a nationally recognized expert in integrated design and building optimization. As Global Engineering Leader, he collaborates with other sustainable design experts and has led integrated teams in planning, programming, and delivery of high-performance projects in the U.S. and Canada. Under his leadership, DLR Group’s engineering disciplines have instilled a culture of training and mentorship to help develop younger engineers progress in their careers. He is a respected partner, contributor, and an asset to our growing engineering team.
Jeremy Reding, AIA, WELL AP (Seattle)
As Global Workplace Leader, Reding provides design and leadership across DLR Group to create award-winning, technology-enhanced, and employee-centered workplaces for public and private clients. He is a champion for integrated design within the firm. Through him, DLR Group is laying the groundwork for the future of workplace design.
- Robert Allen, AIA (Washington, D.C.)
- David Almany, AIA (Kansas City)
- Dale Anderson, AIA, ACHA (Seattle)
- Sean Avery, PE, LEED AP (Seattle)
- Kwame Bailey(Washington, D.C.)
- Jon Baker, FAIA, LEED AP (San Diego)
- John Beyer, AIA (Charlotte)
- Cal Bowie, AIA (Washington, D.C.)
- Diana Brown, PE, SE (Seattle)
- Peter Brown, FAIA, LEED AP (Shanghai)
- William Carney(Minneapolis)
- Nathan Casteel, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Chicago)
- John Chadwick(Washington, D.C.)
- David Frum, FAIA, FACHA (Seattle)
- Matthew Davitt, AIA, LEED AP (Washington, D.C.)
- Marilyn Denison, Ed. D. (Dallas)
- Chris Ertl, AIA, LEED AP (Kansas City)
- Amy Farrell, NCIDQ (Cleveland)
- Wendy Ferlisi(Charlotte)
- Kathleen Fitzpatrick, MBA (Phoenix)
- Ben Foth, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Phoenix)
- Buddy Gessel, AIA, LEED AP (San Diego)
- Chris Getz, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Orlando)
- Sheri Ginett, NCIDQ, IIDA (Charlotte)
- Anat Grant, LEED AP BD+C, WELL AP (Los Angeles)
- Bill Gridley, FAIA, NCARB (Washington, D.C.)
- Matthew Gulsvig, AIA, LEED AP (Omaha)
- Sara Guyette, AIA, LEED AP (Minneapolis)
- Matthew Heller(Los Angeles)
- Jonathan Hopkins (New York)
- Michael Huffstetler, LEED AP, F.SAME (Omaha)
- Heather Hughes, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Lincoln)
- Damian Huneycutt, AIA (Charlotte)
- Ian Kilpatrick, AIA, NCARB (Kansas City)
- Gary L. Rademacher, AIA (Dallas)
- Brian Leonard, AIA (San Diego)
- Johnny Lin(Shanghai)
- Todd McGraw, AIA (Charlotte)
- Leanne Meyer-Smith, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Chicago)
- Dan Michaels (Cleveland)
- Michael Minton, AIA (Washington, D.C.)
- Tom Mitchell(Kansas City)
- Rick Nowicki, AIA (San Diego)
- Shona O’Dea, LEED AP BD+C, WELL AP – HPD (Sacramento)
- April Pottorff, FAIA (Austin)
- Elise Robinson, AIA (Washington, D.C.)
- Ryan Robley, PE, SE (Denver)
- Jamal Salem(Dubai)
- Richard Salopek, AIA (Washington, D.C.)
- Sanborn (Chicago)
- Jose Sanchez, Assoc. AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Los Angeles)
- Daniel Siedhoff, AIA (Lincoln)
- Derek Smith, PE (Kansas City)
- Jesse Smith, LEED AP (Portland)
- Monika Smith, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Washington, D.C.)
- Benjamin Strain, AIA, LEED AP (Denver)
- Ben Szela, PE, LC (Dallas)
- Andy Thompson(Riverside)
- Yu Tsai(Shanghai)
- Kenneth Turner, AIA, NCARB (Chicago)
- Michael Vander Ploeg(Seattle)
Construction Begins on Long-Awaited Compton High School
Our design reimagines the district’s oldest high school and transforms the learning environment for all Compton students and educators.
Thinking Outside of the (Big) Box Recognized by Fast Company
Our approach to community-centric mall redevelopment has been recognized by Fast Company’s “World Changing Ideas Awards.”
Chaffey College Taps DLR Group for Planning and Design Services
A new library and learning commons will enhance student access to resources, and a new campus master plan will accommodate future growth.
DLR Group Designs New Student-Athlete High Performance Center
Northern Arizona University’s training facility boasts the country’s largest high-altitude training chamber on a collegiate campus.
In the Media
Northern Arizona University Student-Athlete High Performance Center featured on ArchDaily
ArchDaily explores Northern Arizona University Student-Athlete High-Performance Center, a state-of-the-art training facility designed to attract top student-athletes and focused on wellness and development.
Jacksonville’s Museum of Science & History Reveals Exterior of Future Riverfront Home
The Architect's Newspaper explores the recently unveiled design concepts for the Museum of Science & History, and the impact of the expansion on the museum and its surrounding communities.
Canyon View High School Aims to Change Education by Reshaping Space
Metropolis magazine explores Canyon View High School's design made to blur the edges between teaching and learning in an innovative, flexible space.
DLR Group Senior Associate Rita Saikali Carter joins TRXL podcast to talk about the issue of loyalty to an architecture firm versus the stigma of moving to different firms, and the reasons she's moved firms in the past.
Green Growth with Women Design Leaders
Stephanie Kinnick sat down with Commercial Interior Design magazine to discuss the connection between gender and the growth of sustainable design.
Green Buildings and Sustainability - Generation Orange Podcast
The future is green but how do we get there? Applied Research Leader Prem Sundharam talks with West-MEC about the NEX building on the Southwest campus.