DLR Group Announces Firm Appointments
DLR Group Announces Firm Appointments
(MINNEAPOLIS, October 27, 2021) ― DLR Group, a 100% employee-owned integrated design firm, has newly appointed two senior principals and 61 principals. The firm recognizes annually the commitment of its employee-owners in these roles.
This has been a year of growth and the leadership capital in DLR Group is stronger and more diverse than at any point in our history. These outstanding design professionals are committed to delivering on our promise to elevate the human experience through design."
The following individuals were recently appointed as DLR Group senior principals and principals.
Lloyd Ramsey, LEED AP BD+C, CET (Phoenix)
Ramsey is a nationally recognized expert in integrated design and building optimization. As Global Engineering Leader, he collaborates with other sustainable design experts and has led integrated teams in planning, programming, and delivery of high-performance projects in the U.S. and Canada. Under his leadership, DLR Group’s engineering disciplines have instilled a culture of training and mentorship to help develop younger engineers progress in their careers. He is a respected partner, contributor, and an asset to our growing engineering team.
Jeremy Reding, AIA, WELL AP (Seattle)
As Global Workplace Leader, Reding provides design and leadership across DLR Group to create award-winning, technology-enhanced, and employee-centered workplaces for public and private clients. He is a champion for integrated design within the firm. Through him, DLR Group is laying the groundwork for the future of workplace design.
- Robert Allen, AIA (Washington, D.C.)
- David Almany, AIA (Kansas City)
- Dale Anderson, AIA, ACHA (Seattle)
- Sean Avery, PE, LEED AP (Seattle)
- Kwame Bailey(Washington, D.C.)
- Jon Baker, FAIA, LEED AP (San Diego)
- John Beyer, AIA (Charlotte)
- Cal Bowie, AIA (Washington, D.C.)
- Diana Brown, PE, SE (Seattle)
- Peter Brown, FAIA, LEED AP (Shanghai)
- William Carney(Minneapolis)
- Nathan Casteel, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Chicago)
- John Chadwick(Washington, D.C.)
- David Frum, FAIA, FACHA (Seattle)
- Matthew Davitt, AIA, LEED AP (Washington, D.C.)
- Marilyn Denison, Ed. D. (Dallas)
- Chris Ertl, AIA, LEED AP (Kansas City)
- Amy Farrell, NCIDQ (Cleveland)
- Wendy Ferlisi(Charlotte)
- Kathleen Fitzpatrick, MBA (Phoenix)
- Ben Foth, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Phoenix)
- Buddy Gessel, AIA, LEED AP (San Diego)
- Chris Getz, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Orlando)
- Sheri Ginett, NCIDQ, IIDA (Charlotte)
- Anat Grant, LEED AP BD+C, WELL AP (Los Angeles)
- Bill Gridley, FAIA, NCARB (Washington, D.C.)
- Matthew Gulsvig, AIA, LEED AP (Omaha)
- Sara Guyette, AIA, LEED AP (Minneapolis)
- Matthew Heller(Los Angeles)
- Jonathan Hopkins (New York)
- Michael Huffstetler, LEED AP, F.SAME (Omaha)
- Heather Hughes, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Lincoln)
- Damian Huneycutt, AIA (Charlotte)
- Ian Kilpatrick, AIA, NCARB (Kansas City)
- Gary L. Rademacher, AIA (Dallas)
- Brian Leonard, AIA (San Diego)
- Johnny Lin(Shanghai)
- Todd McGraw, AIA (Charlotte)
- Leanne Meyer-Smith, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Chicago)
- Dan Michaels (Cleveland)
- Michael Minton, AIA (Washington, D.C.)
- Tom Mitchell(Kansas City)
- Rick Nowicki, AIA (San Diego)
- Shona O’Dea, LEED AP BD+C, WELL AP – HPD (Sacramento)
- April Pottorff, FAIA (Austin)
- Elise Robinson, AIA (Washington, D.C.)
- Ryan Robley, PE, SE (Denver)
- Jamal Salem(Dubai)
- Richard Salopek, AIA (Washington, D.C.)
- Sanborn (Chicago)
- Jose Sanchez, Assoc. AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Los Angeles)
- Daniel Siedhoff, AIA (Lincoln)
- Derek Smith, PE (Kansas City)
- Jesse Smith, LEED AP (Portland)
- Monika Smith, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (Washington, D.C.)
- Benjamin Strain, AIA, LEED AP (Denver)
- Ben Szela, PE, LC (Dallas)
- Andy Thompson(Riverside)
- Yu Tsai(Shanghai)
- Kenneth Turner, AIA, NCARB (Chicago)
- Michael Vander Ploeg(Seattle)
Renovations Complete at Catawba College’s Center for the Environment
DLR Group’s renovation work at Catawba College’s Center for the Environment is now complete, bringing the outside in for students.
DLR Group Chosen to Renovate, Expand Historic California Elementary School
In tandem with Bush Construction, DLR Group will renovate and expand historic Richard J. Neutra Elementary School
Cleveland Museum of Natural History Unveils New and Renovated Facilities
The state-of-the-art museum unveiled their newly renovated Visitor Hall, café, educational wings, and more designed to reflect the natural wonders of Ohio.
DLR Group Announces New Marketing Leadership Team
Maggie Flickinger, Tom Mitchell, and Andy Ernsting will each lead distinct aspects and teams within DLR Group’s marketing structure.
Andrea VanderLende to Lead K-12 Education Business Development in the Northwest
DLR Group will leverage Andrea VanderLende’s experience as it continues to build its K-12 Education portfolio in the Pacific Northwest
International Development Management Services Leader Kristina Feller Joins Firm
Led by Kristina Feller, Development Management Services offers strategic solutions for all stages of real estate development.
In the Media
Two Projects Featured in 2024 Top 50 Destinations List
Travel + Leisure magazine highlights the Cleveland Museum of Natural History and Karamu House in the 2024 Top 50 Best Places to Travel list.
Consulting Specifying Engineer
Designing Mission Critical Power Systems
Electrical Engineering Leader Radames Cocco shares technical insights for reliable mission critical power systems in hospitals and data centers.
Design Nerds Anonymous Podcast
Design Nerds Anonymous: Igniting Purpose at Work
Global Interiors Leader Audrey Koehn and Designer Lennis Serrano explore purpose and passion in the workplace on the Design Nerds Anonymous podcast.
Hyperallergic Highlights St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church Tour
DLR Group hosted a tour of St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church as a part of Open House New York. Hyperallergic shares more on this exciting moment.
Greer Cabaret Theater Changes Scenery for Reopening Performance
The Trib Live highlights Greer Cabaret Theater’s reopening with "tick, tick…BOOM!" after a $6M renovation enhancing guest experiences. Get the details from the Trib Live.
Education Market Association Essentials
Welcome to our Neighborhood: North Kansas City Schools Early Education Center
DLR Group Principal and Design Leader Ian Kilpatrick, AIA, NCARB, dives into how an early education center in Missouri is impacting its students, its community, and early learners around the country.
Cleveland.com celebrates opening of museum’s Visitor’s Hall
The Cleveland Museum of Natural History recently unveiled their renovated Visitor’s Hall, café, gift shop and more.
Interiors + Sources
Interiors + Sources Talks Optimizing Hybrid Technology
Interiors + Sources recently spoke with Principal and Higher Education Design Leader Benjamin R. Strain, Principal and Senior Design Leader Raymond Kent, and Senior Principal and Global Workplace Leader Jeremy Reding about the use of hybrid technology in higher education and the workplace.