- Skagit County Community Justice Center
As stewards of the public built environment, we elevate behavioral, environmental, and social betterment, with emphasis on healing, equity, and transformation for the individual and community.
Adult Secure Treatment
- Santa Clara County South Treatment and Re-Entry Facility
Paradigm Shift Towards Healing and Equity
- Ho’okipa Cottage Renovation
Culturally Responsive Re-entry Hub for Women
- Auckland Central Remand Centre
Indigenous Native Maori Culture Guides Design
- Los Angeles Consolidated Correctional Treatment Facility
Tectonic Shift in Correctional Strategy
- Bledsoe County Correctional Complex
Transformation For Access
Press + Ideas + Firm News
The New European Bauhaus: An Opportunity to Revisit the Way We Think About Prisons
Marayca Lopez dives in to what the New European Bauhaus means for the future of correctional facilities with Justice Trends.
Designing with Empathy for Dignity
Even though justice and healthcare designers deliver different building types, the process through which they are delivered has more commonalities than differences.