- Ho’okipa Cottage Renovation
As stewards of the public built environment, we elevate behavioral, environmental, and social betterment, with emphasis on healing, equity, and transformation for the individual and community.
See Featured Detention
- Skagit County Community Justice Center
Dual Healing for Custody and Officer Wellness
- Santa Clara County South Treatment and Re-Entry Facility
Paradigm Shift Towards Healing and Equity
- Los Angeles Consolidated Correctional Treatment Facility
Tectonic Shift in Correctional Strategy
See Featured Juvenile Treatment
- Campus Kilpatrick Youth Facility
Trauma-Responsive Care for Youth in Custody
- Oregon Youth Authority MacLaren Campus
Healing Through Trauma-Informed Design
- San Diego Youth Transition Campus
Reimagining Juvenile Detention to Enhance Youth
The New European Bauhaus: An Opportunity to Revisit the Way We Think About Prisons
Marayca Lopez dives in to what the New European Bauhaus means for the future of correctional facilities with Justice Trends.
Designing with Empathy for Dignity
Even though justice and healthcare designers deliver different building types, the process through which they are delivered has more commonalities than differences.