- Atrium Health Pineville Bedtower Expansion
See projects, ideas, and press that shows how our evidence-based design considers the emotional, mental, and social wellbeing of its inhabitants to root our practice in empathy.
Explore More Academic Campuses
- Jameson Crane Surgical Skills Lab
Practice Makes Perfect
- Case Western Reserve Dental Clinic
Crossing the Line: Community Integrated Care
- The University of Tennessee Health Science Center New College of Medicine Programming
Innovative Hub for Medical Education and More
Explore More Ambulatory Care Work
- Cleveland Clinic Brunswick Emergency Department
Simplifying Emergency Care Delivery
- VA Outpatient Clinics
A Place For Veterans
- Octapharma Plasma North American Headquarters
Viral Testing Lab Serving 24 States
- Providence Infusion Center
Patient Focused Multipurpose Infusion Center
- Nebraska Medicine Psychiatric Emergency Services Unit
A New Model in Caring for Mental Health Emergencies
Explore More Mental and Behavioral Health Work
- Valleywise Behavioral Health Center
Finding New Life in an Empty Building
- Northpoint Recovery Chemical Rehab Facility
Empathy and Encouragement First
- Cleveland Clinic Lerner School for Autism
Paving the Way for Autism Education
- Journey to Recovery Residential Treatment Facility
The Power of Community, Wellness, and Sobriety for Healthy Living
Seeing and Valuing the Patient as a Customer
Modern patients have increased agency in navigating the healthcare system. Christina DeAmicis talks about what the "patient as a customer" means for design.
Designing for Healing in the World of Behavioral Health
David Frum, Healthcare Leader, examines design selections that behavioral health facilities can include to promote wellness and the process of recovery.
The Morganton News Herald
The Morganton News Herald Highlights Healthcare Project
UNC Health Blue Ridge Valdese, the newly opened $38 million Cancer Center, brings state-of-the-art medicine to the community.
Revolutionizing Healthcare Design: The Growing Role of Prefabrication
DLR Group Healthcare Client Leader Damian Huneycutt shares how prefabrication aids in design and speed to market in the healthcare industry.
DLR Group becomes EBD Advocate Firm with Center for Health Design
Our firm is now an Advocate Firm for the Center for Health Design’s Evidence-Based Design Accreditation and Certification program.
Hospital Design from the Nurse’s Perspective
What if a few simple changes could make a nurse’s job easier, more efficient, and at the same time improve the level of care a patient received? Healthcare organizations are rethinking how they deliver patient care, and it's saving money too.