DLR Group Serves Multiple Federal Agencies on IDIQ Contracts
With more than 50 years of experience in IDIQ delivery, we can meet the needs of any federal agency. As streamlined procurement vehicles, IDIQ contracts provide maximum flexibility to our agency partners, while enabling DLR Group to provide consistent design services to agency end-users and stakeholders. Contact Michael Minton or Michael Huffstetler with any questions.
- USACE Louisville District AE Services IDIQ – #W912QR24D0008
- USACE Kansas City District SDVOSB DB MATOC – #W912DQ23D4002
- USACE Little Rock District, Integrated Design Build Initial Outfitting for Department of Defense Healthcare Facilities (IDBIO 5.0) – #W9127S23D6022
- DHS-USCG DB NMACC III – #70Z04723DPCNI0004, #70Z04723DPCNI0005, #70Z04723DPCNI0010
- Architect of the Capital AE IDIQ – #AOC19C3002
- Smithsonian AE IDIQ – #33330221DFC0010130
- GSA Region 9 IDIQ, Zones 2 – #47PK1720D0023
- GSA Region 9 IDIQ, Zones 3 – #47PK1720D0007
- GSA Schedule – #GS-29F-0006Y.
- Federal Bureau of Prisons, North Central IDIQ – #DJBP04020D00000008
- Boeing / US Space Command AE Services Maui Space Surveillance Complex – #2021431
From Intern to Executive: Career Pathways for Black Designers
Our Global Leader of Equity, Diversity, and Belonging reflects on Black History Month’s theme and Black designers’ career journeys.
Choose Your Own Climate Adventure: Nine World-Changing Concepts from COP28
Find a world-changing idea from COP28 to spark your climate action, curated by our Chief Climate Officer and COP delegate.
Design Focused: Leading the Conversation on CTE
As leaders in career and technical education design, we constantly look for opportunities to advance the conversation. In fall 2023, we brought together some of the most influential voices in career and technical education for the Association for Learning Environments’ CTE Symposium.
Opportunities for Equity in Design
From addressing historical disparities to innovative long-range educational planning, here’s how we put our commitment to equity-focused design into action.
The Art of Space Programming for Public Workplaces
While poor programming leaves people feeling isolated and ineffectual, good programming lays the groundwork for restoration in the workplace.
How Holistic Jail Design Supports the Stepping Up Initiative
Architects improve buildings to effect better outcomes; metrics prove how our work makes a difference in reducing recidivism.
Health and Wellbeing in Justice Facilities and Society
Through an integrated approach, healthcare design can inform adult secure treatment environments, bringing dignity to staff, inmates, and their communities.
Navigating K-12 Planning Challenges: Expert Solutions for School Districts
Planning and preparing for the future of your district and facilities can be an overwhelming task. Discover the essential role Education Funding Specialist Regina Bills-Dacong plays in our integrated design team, guiding our clients as they plan and prepare to meet their goals for the future.